WHO WE ARE
Our APEEEL2 for Our School
APEEEL2 is the official representative of parents of pupils at the European School Luxembourg II recognised by the European School Statutes in so far as concerns related to the School and other third parties go. All parents of pupils attending the European School Luxembourg II are represented by APEEEL2.
We are a non-profit organisation made up of voluntary members from amongst parents of pupils in Nursery, Primary and/or Secondary. We are the voice of parents of all language sections including parents of SWALS (Students Without A Language Section) and ONL (Other National Language) and pupils attending the European School Luxembourg II, Bertrange-Mamer.
Amongst other things:
- We are directly involved in the decision-making process of all aspects of School life, and can therefore serve as a channel of communication to members of the School Management team, as well as, via INTERPARENTS, also to the Board of Governors in Brussels, by passing on your ideas and suggestions, relaying your questions and drawing attention to problems.
- We are active participants in the Education Councils, as well as in the School Advisory Council and Administration Board meetings, and in the Canteen, Health and Safety, Library Committees.
- We communicate important information about the School.
- We provide advice to parents on different issues (bullying and discipline, choice of options, Educational Support, ONL, SWALS etc.).
- We provide support to, and work alongside the School, in the organisation of various activities and events (CoMoNe, School Fête, BAC ceremony) as well as specific initiatives (Careers event, talks for parents).
- We co-ordinate the class delegates network.
- We maintain a Social Fund to provide financial assistance, under certain conditions, and are statutory members of the Coopérative Scolaire which has been set up recently to better manage the organisation of the non-obligatory school trips.
- We actively support our partner Associations: Actions sans frontières, ATSEEE, FairTrade, Mots de Zaza…and much more…
APEEEL2 Annual General Assembly (AGM) and Extraordinary General Assembly (EGM):
- AGM of 12 December 2018:
AGM Presentation of 12/12/2018
Invitation and Agenda of the APEEEL2 AGM of 12/12/2018
APEEEL2 2017/2018 Annual Report – AGM of 12/12/2018
Presentation of the 2017-2018 APEEEL2 Activities – AGM of 12/12/2018
- EGM of 6 June 2018 :
Minutes APEEEL2 EGM 06/06/2018
APEEEL2 & FAPEEEL Extraordinary General Assembly of 06/06/2018
- EGM of 28 February 2018:
Minutes APEEEL2 EGM 28/02/2018
APEEEL2 & FAPEEEL Extraordinary General Assembly of 28/02/2018
- AGM of 7 November 2017 :
Minutes APEEEL2 AGM 07/11/2017
FAPEEEL Extraordinary General Assembly (EGM):
WHAT WE DO
Our mission as APEEEL2 is to continue building a multicultural school community based on trust and dialogue in order to nurture each pupil’s skills, talents and aspirations.
- To improve APEEEL2 efficiency through better internal management, better co-ordination in planning of activities and development of a team spirit, working more closely with more active parent members.
- To consolidate communication.
- To enhance cooperation with teachers.
- To build a relationship of mutual trust and partnership with pupils.
- To create an Independent Association (separate from FAPEEEL/APEEEL1) and have our own Secretariat.
- To represent the views of parents and serve as a channel of communication between parents and the School.
- To contribute towards and support the work of the School in the interest of our children.
- To contribute towards improving parents’ experience in their contact with the European School Luxembourg II.
- To serve as a means to help parents cultivate an interest in the education of their children.
- To be a true and worthy partner of the School in decisions which impact on our children’s education.
OUR APEEEL2 MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEMBERS
|MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE (MC) and BUREAU as of 01/09/2018||ROLE(S) DESCRIPTION|
|Delphine BALLAGUY||President / Head of Library Committee / Member of the Transport Committee / Member of the Periscolaire Committee / Member of the Bac Ceremony Committee / Attends Educational Councils for Secondary|
|André SCHMUTZ||Vice-President Admin & Finance / Member of Interparents / Member of the Periscolaire Committee|
|Rasmus EGELUND||Vice-President Nursery & Primary|
|Claudia LANGE-TRAMONI||Vice-President Secondary / Attends Educational Councils for Secondary|
|Roberta ZANI||Secretary / Member of the Health & Safety Committee / Member of the Child Policy Committee|
|Yannis KOUTSOUKOS||Co-Secretary / Member of the Canteen Committee|
|Luca de GENNARO||Vice-President Periscolaire / Member of the Educational Support Committee / Member of the Careers Day Committee / Attends Educational Council for Nursery & Primary|
|Gabriella BOMBA||MC Member / Head of the Educational Support Committee / Member of Interparents / Member of the School Fete Committee|
|Pablo Chimienti||MC Member|
|Valentina FECI FAVARRA||MC Member / Member of the "Coffee Morning Networking" / Member of the Communication Committee|
|Isabelle FERLIN||MC Member / Member of the Communication Committee|
|Didier HOAREAU||MC Member / Member of the Health & Safety Committee / Member of the Periscolaire Committee|
|Vincent MASSON DEBLAIZE||MC Member / Member of the "Coffee Morning Networking"|
|Enza PETRONE||MC Member / President of the Canteen Committee / Member of the Library Committee / Member of the Bac Ceremony Committee / Attends Educational Councils for Nursery & Primary|
|Mateja PRAJS||MC Member / Head of the SWALS Committee / Member of the School Fete Committee|
|Ingrid SCHAUS||MC Member / Member of the School Fete Committee|
|Tibor TUBOLY||MC Member / Member of the Canteen Committee / Member of the SWALS Committee / Member of the School Fete Committee|
|Petros VAKONDIOS||MC Member / Attends Educational Councils for Secondary|
|Stefan WUNDERLICH||MC Member / Member of the Transport Committee|
|Jeantide NAUDI||Co-opted Member representing ONL|
|Christina SAYDON||Co-opted Member representing ONL|
|Romina SCERRI||Co-opted Member representing ONL / Member of the Health & Safety Committee|