The next APEEEL2 Extraordinary General Assembly will be held on Wednesday 28 February 2018 from 18:00 until 19:00 in the Studio (Admin Building) at Lux 2.
- All the parents of pupils attending the European School Luxembourg II are invited to participate in this EGM, although only paid-up members have the right to vote.
- Paid-up members can give their proxy to another member (maximum of 3 proxy votes per person).
- All our paid-up members have been formally invited by post to attend this meeting .
As previously communicated, it has unanimously been voted at FAPEEEL AGM of 7 November 2017 that each Parent’s Association APEEEL1 & APEEEL2 would take over FAPEEEL’s responsibilities and activities as from September 2018, in order for each association to become independent. In order to absorb these new activities, APEEEL2 has the obligation to review its statutes, and must therefore organise an Extraordinary General Assembly.
PROPOSED AGENDA FOR THE APEEEL2’s EGM
- Opening remarks, adoption of agenda and minutes from the previous AGM
- Proposal for the amendments of APEEEL2 statutes in accordance with the resolution adapted at FAPEEEL AGM from 07/11/2017
- Other matters
- Final remarks: closing of meeting
The APEEEL2 AGM will be followed by the FAPEEEL EGM from 19:00 until 20:00. We would like to invite you for some light refreshments at the end of the FAPEEEL meeting, so could you please confirm your presence by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org before 19 February.
Hoping to see as many of you as possible on Wednesday 28 February 2018 at 18:00 !