APEEEL2 and our School would like to invite all parents and their children to join our 2nd edition of a Sustainable School from 20 to 30 April 2020 at Lux2.
Our Students are encouraged to come to school in an eco-friendly way (e.g., by bus, bike, skateboard….), to use public water bringing a reusable bottle and avoid plastic, especially during those days.
The Sustainable Weeks are organised by the Global Issues Network (GIN) in collaboration with the Fair Trade school team, the Student Committee and APEEEL2 as well as the scientific support of MARS-Uni.lu
- MARS-Uni.lu connects to speakers from research institutions in Luxembourg to come in and talk to students.
- Focus will be around the following topics: Water, Food, Mobility, RRR approach to school equipment
- Special days during the Sustainable Week: School Fete on Saturday 25 April and the World Earth Day on Tuesday 21 April.
- Suggested videos and references:
- Teachers need to book the experts for their class – A list of experts will be available soon