In the exceptional context of the Covid-19 crisis, all in-situ Periscolaire activities were cancelled as from mid-March 2020.
Hoping for a temporary measure, our professional instructors made every possible effort in keeping contact with their pupils, considering the specificity of their activities. When the Luxembourg authorities confirmed that all sports activities would be cancelled until the end of the school year, the APEEEL2 Management Committee approved the decision to organise a partial refund for sports activities for the months of May and June 2020.
All parents eligible to a possible partial refund for the cancellation of their children’s activity in May and June 2020, will receive an email before 29 June, giving them the opportunity to make a request via an EU Survey link. The deadline for sending your request is 10 July 2020 at 09:00. Past this date, the Refund Request form will no longer be available, and no refund will be granted.
You will find below the list of the activities for which we cannot grant any refund:
- Music Private lessons as they have been offered online since mid-March.
- Dance lessons delivered by Ann Kohn (Creative Dance, Pilates and Contemporary Dance and Performance) as they have been offered via Zoom.
- Non-sport lessons as the following activities have been offered either online, or via regular email/video instructions to be followed by pupils in their own time:
- Français en jouant with Valérie
- Coding & Robotics, Creative Digital Art and Game Design Coding with Sofia.
- Theater in English with Tony
- Cooking lessons with Hayat
- Doodle Art and Manga Drawing with Veronika
- Greek Mythology with Christina
- Etymology with Aristoula
- Maths Club with Shruti.
- UGDA music lessons and UGDA “éveil musical” as the instructors are under direct contract with UGDA, not APEEEL2.